- Discussion of US v. Arthrex: Supreme Court opinion re Director review of PTAB decisions.
- Fintiv factors in determining whether to institution an IPR in view of copending litigation.
- The scope of petitioner estoppel in view of CalTech v. Broadcom and other Federal Circuit decisions.
- USPTO guidance on admitted prior art at the PTAB.
- The importance of forum selection clauses in contracts.
- Discussion of the APA and newly proposed legislation.
Monday, February 28, 2022
The Pines Lodge
Beaver Creek, Colorado
While we are pleased to have you contact us by telephone, surface mail, electronic mail, or by facsimile transmission, contacting Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton LLP or any of its attorneys does not create an attorney-client relationship. The formation of an attorney-client relationship requires consideration of multiple factors, including possible conflicts of interest. An attorney-client relationship is formed only when both you and the Firm have agreed to proceed with a defined engagement.
DO NOT CONVEY TO US ANY INFORMATION YOU REGARD AS CONFIDENTIAL UNTIL A FORMAL CLIENT-ATTORNEY RELATIONSHIP HAS BEEN ESTABLISHED.
If you do convey information, you recognize that we may review and disclose the information, and you agree that even if you regard the information as highly confidential and even if it is transmitted in a good faith effort to retain us, such a review does not preclude us from representing another client directly adverse to you, even in a matter where that information could be used against you.