- Identify how deal activity has shifted in a COVID-19 environment
- Identify M&A trends related to valuations and multiples that will be widespread throughout 2021
- Understand and discuss how M&A trends will be affected in a post-COVID-19 environment
- Explore how deals and related procedures are getting done in the COVID-19 environment
- Identify CFIUS regulations
- Discuss other relevant M&A trends and topics that will prepare your business in 2021
Tuesday, January 19, 2021
While we are pleased to have you contact us by telephone, surface mail, electronic mail, or by facsimile transmission, contacting Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton LLP or any of its attorneys does not create an attorney-client relationship. The formation of an attorney-client relationship requires consideration of multiple factors, including possible conflicts of interest. An attorney-client relationship is formed only when both you and the Firm have agreed to proceed with a defined engagement.
DO NOT CONVEY TO US ANY INFORMATION YOU REGARD AS CONFIDENTIAL UNTIL A FORMAL CLIENT-ATTORNEY RELATIONSHIP HAS BEEN ESTABLISHED.
If you do convey information, you recognize that we may review and disclose the information, and you agree that even if you regard the information as highly confidential and even if it is transmitted in a good faith effort to retain us, such a review does not preclude us from representing another client directly adverse to you, even in a matter where that information could be used against you.