Insights: News Kilpatrick Townsend Earns Record-Breaking Recognition in 2024 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America®
Kilpatrick Townsend Named the “Top Listed” Firm Nationally for Information Technology Law, IT Outsourcing Law, and for the 11th Consecutive Year, Trademark Law
ATLANTA (August 17) – Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton announced today that a record-breaking total of 264 Kilpatrick Townsend attorneys have recently been honored by their peers in the 2024 editions of The Best Lawyers in America® and Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America. To view the 75 Kilpatrick Townsend attorneys recognized as Ones to Watch, please visit the separate press release located here.
Highlights from the 2024 edition of The Best Lawyers in America include:
- Kilpatrick Townsend as the “Top-Listed” firm in the United States for the total number of attorneys listed for Trademark Law. This is the 11th consecutive year the firm has earned this prestigious recognition.
- In addition to being the “Top-Listed” firm in the United States for Trademark Law, Kilpatrick Townsend was also “Top Listed” nationally for Information Technology Law, and IT Outsourcing Law.
- Kilpatrick Townsend was the “Top-Listed” firm in Georgia for 8 practice areas, including: Biotechnology and Life Sciences Practice, Corporate Compliance Law, IT Outsourcing Law, Leveraged Buyouts and Private Equity Law, Litigation-Intellectual Property, Patent Law, Technology Law, and Trademark Law.
- Kilpatrick Townsend was the “Top-Listed” firm in 11 practice areas between the Atlanta and Winston-Salem Metropolitan Regions.
- The firm had 12 attorneys named “Lawyer of the Year” for their respective practice areas and offices. These individuals received the highest overall peer-feedback for a specific practice area and geographic region in the 2024 edition. Only one lawyer is recognized as the "Lawyer of the Year" for each specialty and location.
Related People View All
While we are pleased to have you contact us by telephone, surface mail, electronic mail, or by facsimile transmission, contacting Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton LLP or any of its attorneys does not create an attorney-client relationship. The formation of an attorney-client relationship requires consideration of multiple factors, including possible conflicts of interest. An attorney-client relationship is formed only when both you and the Firm have agreed to proceed with a defined engagement.
DO NOT CONVEY TO US ANY INFORMATION YOU REGARD AS CONFIDENTIAL UNTIL A FORMAL CLIENT-ATTORNEY RELATIONSHIP HAS BEEN ESTABLISHED.
If you do convey information, you recognize that we may review and disclose the information, and you agree that even if you regard the information as highly confidential and even if it is transmitted in a good faith effort to retain us, such a review does not preclude us from representing another client directly adverse to you, even in a matter where that information could be used against you.